Spring Break Sports Camp 2015
Players ages 8 to 12 who love basketball will enjoy full days of supervised games and instruction during public school Spring Break from April 6 – 9, Monday – Thursday.
The Safe Haven West Side Basketball League’s professional instructors will facilitate a dynamic program geared to meet the needs of all players---from beginner to advanced skill levels.
• Location: PS 84 on West 92nd Street between CPW and Columbus
• Dates: Monday through Thursday, April 6 – 9.
• Hours: 9am - 4pm. (Doors open 8:30 a.m.)
• Lunch: Bring lunch and drink. Pizza option Thursday only.
Choose all four days or single days; your child will have a great time getting “court smart!”
RESERVATIONS: By Tuesday, March 31, let us know you plan to enroll your child.
Include child’s name, age, day(s) and your contact info.
- Email: Send completed form as an attachment to email@example.com
- Payment by credit card: www.safehavenhoops.org See payment options on left side.
- Mail or Drop off Registration. Make checks payable to
Safe Haven West Side Basketball League,
c/o Copy Experts, Box 257, 2440 Broadway, New York, NY 10024. (between 90th and 91st St.)