REGISTRATION INFORMATION 2014 - 2015
Season e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org answering system: 212-479-8550
Location: Upper West Side public schools
|Registration, Clinics & Assessments|
|November 15, 2014||Registration deadline for players 9 and older.|
|November 22, 2014||Preliminary assessments Varsity division|
|December 5, 2014||Registration Deadline for Special Needs|
|December 15, 2014
||Registration deadline for players age 8 (born in 2006)|
|December 6/7 - December 20/21||Clinics, assessments, team formation|
|December 27 – January 4||Holiday break; no program|
| Games & Holiday Camps
|January 10/11 – March 14/15||Program resumes; regularly scheduled games and clinics|
|January 10/11 – March 21/22||Season for players age 8 (born in 2006)|
|February 17 – 20||Home Court Presidents Week Sports Camp|
|April 6 – 10||Home Court Spring Break Sports Camp|
|TBA||Spring Basketball program|
|TBA||Summer Basketball camp|
* Individual divisions may vary schedule. All programs meet weekends in Upper West Side Public Schools.
Boys and girls age 12/grade 7 will play Sundays only
Players age 8 (born in 2006) to 18 are eligible to join the League.
Note: Eligibility exceptions for children with special needs.
Contact Rhonda Havre: email@example.com
- All options include a $10 non-refundable administrative charge.
- Full Fee: $140.. Contributions above this amount provide scholarship assistance.
- Partial scholarship: Reduced fee: $50 suggested
- Full scholarship: Available to players in elementary or middle public schools and to Champions (Special Needs) Division. $10 with written explanation and completed rmail in registration form.
|Registration due dates:||November 15, 2014||players 9 and older|
|November 15, 2014||Special Needs (Champions)|
|December 15, 2014||players age 8 (born in 2006}|
Mail & Drop off: Mail or drop off hard copy registration forms: Safe Haven West Side Basketball League, c/o Copy Experts, 2440 Broadway, Box 257, New York, NY 10024. Copy Experts is located on Broadway at 90th Street and is open every day
This activity is not sponsored or endorsed by the New York City Department of Education or the City of New York.