REGISTRATION INFORMATION 2016 - 2017
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
General Information e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Preliminary Schedule 2016-2017
|October 25, 2016||Registration deadline for players ages 9-18.|
|December 1, 2016||Registration deadline for players age 8 (born 2008) and Special Needs|
|December 3/4, 2016||Season starts for players ages 9–18 and all Special Needs|
|December 24, 2016 - January 1, 2017||Holiday break; no program|
|January 7/8 - March 18/19, 2017||Program resumes; regularly scheduled games and clinics|
|January 7, 2017||Season starts for players age 8 (born in 2008)|
|February 21 – 24, 2017||Home Court Presidents Week Sports Camp|
|March 18/19, 2017||End of season events|
|April 10 – 14, 2017**||Home Court Spring Basketball program|
|April 29 - June 10, 2017||Spring Saturdays Basketball program|
|July 5 - 21**||Home Court Summer Basketball camp|
* Individual divisions may vary schedule. All league divisions meet weekends in Upper West Side Public Schools. Boys and girls age 12/grade 7 will play Sundays only.
** Home Court dates to be finalized.
- All options include a $10 non-refundable administrative charge.
- Full Fee: $150 Contributions above this amount provide scholarship assistance.
- Partial scholarship- Reduced fee: $60
- Full scholarship: Available to players in elementary or middle public schools and to Special Needs Champions Division. Requires written explanation of need, completed mail-in registration form and $10 administrative fee..
Registration due dates:
|October 25, 2016||players 9 and older|
|December 1, 2016||players age 8 (born in 2008)|
|Special Needs: Contact Division Manager Ken McGrory for registration information, eligibility, fees and extended deadlines.|
Mail & Drop off
Mail or drop off hard copy registration forms:
Safe Haven West Side Basketball League,
c/o Copy Experts
2440 Broadway, Box 257, New York, NY 10024.
Copy Experts is located on Broadway at 90th Street and is open every day.
This activity is not sponsored or endorsed by the New York City Department of Education or the City of New York.